Little things count, it’s the little things that matter the most. Relationships require these little things to survive through emotional and hard times, and as a man, you have to do some of these little things every once in a while to spice of the relationship, to make your woman think about you all the time. Here are twelve things you need to do;
1. Tell her she’s ‘BEAUTIFUL’ Not hot or Sexy. Most guys tend to make this mistake, you compliment her by saying she is hot and sexy, yeah she might be but beautiful sounds deeper.
2. Send her cute good morning texts. It’s very romantic to wake up to a text from you saying “good morning beautiful, hope your night was as beautiful as you…” that’s just a hint but you get it yeah? And if your girlfriend is not physically beautiful, just find a way around it, she probably has a beautiful mind.
3. Have pillow fights; pillow fights are very romantic. You might just throw a pillow at her when she’s reading a book, she might not respond immediately but she eventually will if you persist and you know how it ends from there. Fight! Fight!! Fight!!!
4. If you have to hang out with your ex, make sure she’s there otherwise, it’ll mean you have something to hide. But do you have to hang out with you ex at all? #justsaying
5. Write her notes or call her just to say I love you.
6. Hug her from behind, this is really a sexy thing to do. Never met a woman who didn’t like it. You own her, grab her from behind. In the kitchen, while she is doing laundry. Etc.
7. Play with her hair. Her hair is just like her skin, play with her hair, when she lies down on your laps.
8. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend/wife. This is a bold step to do but only if you really mean it not just to make her feel special. As much as it shows how serious you are about her, it also gives her the assurance that she is here to stay.
9. Get upset if she gets unwanted contact from someone else. Real men will scold their spouse anytime anyday. But don’t do this publicly and always, if you do, she will think you are jealous which is good. It only shows that you are not willing to share her attention with anyone else.
10. Pick her up, even when she says no. Whether you have a car or not, pick her up from work, school, church or wherever as often as you can, she’d love it. It’s also a way of showing people around her that she’s yours.
11. Tell her how much you love and care about her as much as possible. She’s not a mind reader so she won’t know if you don’t tell her. Showing it is not enough, speak up.
12. Buy her gifts. It doesn’t have to be an iphone7 or a new car, a chocolate bar, her favorite drink, a fancy mirror or scarf, something you can afford of course. Go out of your way when necessary.